Tikus Scanlation is a scanlation team for comic from Malaysia (Komku) and also Japan (Manga). We translate Malay to English, Japanese to English and also English/Japanese to Malay.


    Important Announcement! Group Disband!!

    Share
    avatar
    Natsu
    Admin

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 20
    Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    Important Announcement! Group Disband!!

    Post  Natsu on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:02 pm

    I've been asking for a while... About taking my place as an admin (boss), but nobody reply. Some of the old staff of TKScan already decided to disband this group. So, let's talk about this!

    Meow
    Staff

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2013-02-02
    Age : 22
    Location : The Other Side

    Re: Important Announcement! Group Disband!!

    Post  Meow on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:18 pm

    Really....? Seems like a waste. What's going on with the group anyway?

    fjorou
    Staff

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2013-02-11

    Re: Important Announcement! Group Disband!!

    Post  fjorou on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:31 am

    Ehhh? I don't wanna disband. I'm still in ... I'll help other projects, if need be.
    (As for admin, I'm not really the type to lead, so I figured I'd leave that alone.)
    avatar
    Natsu
    Admin

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 20
    Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    Re: Important Announcement! Group Disband!!

    Post  Natsu on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:01 am

    Well... it just the staff is all busy with their life including me... And without me, the whole group will stop working. If you want to continue doing this, you can. But, I won't do any work (except update your work to our blog). You can recruit anyone to help. So, you can still do the work without me... You can just mail me if you need anything.

    Meow
    Staff

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2013-02-02
    Age : 22
    Location : The Other Side

    Re: Important Announcement! Group Disband!!

    Post  Meow on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:44 pm

    Natsu wrote:Well... it just the staff is all busy with their life including me... And without me, the whole group will stop working. If you want to continue doing this, you can. But, I won't do any work (except update your work to our blog). You can recruit anyone to help. So, you can still do the work without me... You can just mail me if you need anything.

    Thing is, we need the raws from you to work with. Haha. I can still do the translation. Doesn't take up much time anyway. I'll learn editing this june or july when I'm free. I'm still in with fjorou Very Happy
    avatar
    Natsu
    Admin

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 20
    Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    Re: Important Announcement! Group Disband!!

    Post  Natsu on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:45 am

    I won't scan another raw after this... It's not like translation or cleaning... Scanning the raw need a lot of time...

    fjorou
    Staff

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2013-02-11

    Re: Important Announcement! Group Disband!!

    Post  fjorou on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:06 am

    Does it? Because you have to unbind the book and such to make the book flat? Or because they're a lot of pages?
    avatar
    Natsu
    Admin

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 20
    Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    Re: Important Announcement! Group Disband!!

    Post  Natsu on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:30 pm

    fjorou wrote:Does it? Because you have to unbind the book and such to make the book flat? Or because they're a lot of pages?

    Both... I need to do both :3

    Meow
    Staff

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2013-02-02
    Age : 22
    Location : The Other Side

    Re: Important Announcement! Group Disband!!

    Post  Meow on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:52 pm

    Without an RP I don't think we can continue Sad I can't get them raws from where I am now. It was good while it lasted though. If Admin decides to start another project though, I'm willing to lend a hand. Oh, and fjorou, mind sending me a way to contact you? I might keep in touch. hehe Cool

    fjorou
    Staff

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2013-02-11

    Re: Important Announcement! Group Disband!!

    Post  fjorou on Sat May 04, 2013 8:42 am

    Meow wrote:Without an RP I don't think we can continue Sad I can't get them raws from where I am now. It was good while it lasted though. If Admin decides to start another project though, I'm willing to lend a hand. Oh, and fjorou, mind sending me a way to contact you? I might keep in touch. hehe Cool
    I'll help in that eventuality as well.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Important Announcement! Group Disband!!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:04 pm